- $50 pays for 3 WIAA Level Sports and club sports. Pay at https://www.schoolpay.com/pay/for/ASB-Sports-Fee-202122/Se3RjNd
- $25 for Free & Reduced Lunch-eligible students.
- $25 fee for each club sport, not to exceed $50. (Club sports also have pay to play costs, as determined by each sport.) If an athlete plays in a regular sport and a club sport, they will only pay $50 total for the year, not an additional $25. Use the Free & Reduced Lunch link above to pay $25 sports fee.
All athletes of Ingraham HS are required to pay the sports fee and to clear any outstanding fines before being eligible to participate. All fines can be paid in the Fiscal Office before school, during break and lunch in Room 165. (not open after school)
Sports Fee Benefits:
- Reduced prices for Football Games
- Reduced prices for school dances
- Free admittance to HOME Basketball games
- Reduced prices for some spirit gear.
Please upload your SchoolPay receipt to FinalForms: in the "Your Students" tab, under "Actions," there is a small folder icon. Click on the folder to open the upload window.